Please click the link below to view the User guide: Aerus Collaborate for dedicated Aerus systems. It includes instructions for performing the following tasks:
- Use the home page.
- Use the toolbar to control Aerus features, hide the toolbar, display the toolbar on the other side of the screen.
- Use the toolbar to control sessions, including your volume, mute, audio devices, and outgoing video, view session details, add contacts to a session, leave a session.
- Answer an incoming call.
- Display contacts pane, sort and search for contacts , use contact groups, contact status, create a list of favorite contacts.
- Make calls from the contact pane and dialpad.
- View missed calls.
- Choose your session view.
- Enter a session password, if required.
- Lock a session, mute participants, record a session, disconnect other participants.
- Display resources pane (computer or other preprogrammed resources) to share collaboration material, such as a spreadsheet, share resources, open a browser.
- Share collaboration materials with participants
- Add a contact
For more advanced user instructions, see the Client administrator guide.