If you need to return your Magor products for any of the following reasons, you require a a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number:
- whether the return reason is for warranty or non-warranty repair
- rotation of stock
- any other return reason
Return shipments without an accompanying RMA number are not accepted.
Request an RMA number
Request an RMA number from Magor support in one of the following ways:
- Contact Magor support.
- Phone 1-613-686-1731 x 5595 (Canada)
Provide the Following Information
- Original customer Purchase Order or Magor Invoice number and date if known
- Date product was received by customer
- Product description, model and serial number of product to be returned
- Reason for return
- Contact name and telephone and number
Return the Product
You are responsible for all shipment costs, clearance charges, and associated duties and taxes.
Include the proof-of-purchase with the product. You must insure the product or assume the risk of loss of damage in transit. Pack the returned product in a suitable container for shipment, preferably the original packaging, if available.
Clearly label all returned goods with the Magor RMA number assigned to you Ship by prepaid freight via a traceable carrier (UPS, TNT, FedEx, Airborne, etc) to ensure your package does not get lost in transit.
Return the product to:
Magor Communications Corp
350 Terry Fox Dr. Suite 100
Ottawa, ON Canada K2K 2W5
- Magor will arrange for onsite repair if applicable (or replacement) for in-warranty products.
- In the event of product obsolescence, Magor reserves the right to replace failing product with a product of like or better features and functionality. Additional costs may apply.
- Warranty repaired units are returned at Magor's expense within Canada. In all other regions, you are responsible for all shipment costs, clearance charges, associated duties and taxes, both to and from Magor. Please supply your preferred courier name and account information.
- A cross-ship product exchange service is available for customers who own product which is now defective or requires service as a result of discrepancies in shipping or manufacturing by Magor. This service may be extended for warranty repairs but it is not in any way part of the standard warranty. The customer is responsible for returning the failed unit to Magor within 30 days of receipt of the cross-ship replacement or the customer will be charged the full retail price of the replacement product.
- This covers in-warranty returns only. Please contact Magor support for all other repair issues.